How our top fertility clinic helps you achieve your fertility goals
The journey of infertility is emotional for both members of the couple. Not knowing what the future holds, if the treatment will be successful or how much the costs of fertility treatment makes that more rocky road of parenthood. In the center of reproduction of the Pacific, we care and we will listen. Our highly trained medical staff will talk to you about your individual challenges. In addition, to provide the optimum level of attention, which is necessary to start their family.
Why Pacific reproductive Center?
The answer is simple. Here is a list of the top 10:
1. Success – we deliver results!
2. -Experience of over 25 years of experience of fertility medicine.
3. The best doctors, our doctors are specially trained and highly qualified.
4. Board certified in reproductive endocrinology, our physicians are certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
5. Attention personalized – our small program gives personal attention. You are the specialist in fertility at each visit.
6. Insurance – we take most major insurance.
7. Billing – tells us your insurance for you.
8. Costs, we offer financing for many treatment options.
9. Options – our fertility specialist will provide you with a variety of fertility treatments.
10. We are located just off the Interstate in a cutting edge facility.
A solution of fertility instead of an infertility Center
In the center of reproduction of the Pacific, we believe that our couples are fertile but face obstacles that hinder pregnancy. We work to support both partners with holistic treatments. In addition, we are very sensitive to the emotional well-being of the couple. We offer the following services along with advanced medical approaches, holistic:
• Fertility and nutrition diet
• Planning of exercises
• Technical stress reduction of
• Fertile life style assessment and plan of
• Environmental advice
Reproduction of the Pacific Centre is a private, independent infertility Centre located in the metropolitan area of Los Angeles with several places. We offer a full range of options for diagnosis and treatment for couples and individuals wishing to have a baby. We are aware of the sign of psychological distress experienced by people who cannot be conceived. It is our goal to provide our customers with the most advanced technology available, but to minimize the stress associated with fertility treatment procedures. Our services include:
Diagnosis of infertility
• Initial consultation
Consultations • revision of previous procedures, treatments and suggest options for
• Basic and advanced tests to diagnose the exact cause of infertility
• Free phone consultations
Initial fertility treatments
• Induction of ovulation with clomiphene and gonadotropin
• Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
• Conventional in vitro fertilization (IVF)
• In vitro fertilization with intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
• Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
Recurrent loss of pregnancy (RPL)
Full service laboratory
• Intrauterine insemination with partner sperm
• Analysis of semen (following criteria of Kruger)
Storage and freezing sperm •
• Freezing of embryos and storage
• Embryo transfer
• Assisted hatching
• Blastocyst culture and transfer of
Treatment of gynecological dysfunction
• (PCOS) polycystic ovary syndrome
• Dysfunction ovulation
• Disorders of the menstrual cycle
• Endometriosis with infertility
• Hirsutism (excessive hair growth)
• Uterine fibroids
• Pelvic abnormalities
• Hyperprolactinemia / prolactinomas
• 3-d Gynecologic pelvic ultrasound
• Ultrasound with saline infusion
Advanced reproductive surgery
• Microsurgical tubal anastomosis (tubal reversal of)
• Hysteroscopic and laparoscopic procedures
• Reversal tubal-laparoscopic